In accordance with the policies of Université Laval and the Canada First Research Excellence Fund, Sentinel North is committed to not tolerate discrimination of any kind and to foster an equitable, diverse and inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation and age can flourish and reach their full potential.
In order to enable all people to benefit from the same opportunities for employment, research and training, Sentinel North is committed to :
- Promote diversity and equality.
- Foster an environment that promotes respect for everyone and where differences are recognized and valued.
- Regularly review its practices and procedures to ensure equity and diversity.
- Inform its members of its commitments to equity, diversity and inclusion and the actions it has taken.
- Not tolerate any form of intimidation or harassment.
Sentinel North encourages anyone who feels they are being discriminated against to raise their concerns with the program management or with EDI resource persons at Université Laval.
This commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion was approved by the Sentinel North Steering Committee.