Published on 17 Jan 2019
Université Laval's CREATE-SMAART and Sentinel North programs offer students a unique opportunity to interact with top level scientists as part of a transdisciplinary and highly technological training program aimed to develop and deploy an optical device in northern conditions.
Registrations are open to recruit participants ready for an integrative and practical experience in the fields of engineering and optics at the Forêt Montmorency, the largest teaching and research forest in the world.
- When: 26-28 February, 2019
- Where : Forêt Montmorency, Réserve faunique des Laurentides
On the theme "Designing cool devices", the bootcamp will promote a lively, versatile and dynamic approach that includes theoretical training followed by practical workshops supervised by experts from various specialties.
- Light scattering (theoretical training and practical workshop)
- Image sensor (theoretical training and practical workshop)
- Conference: Course of the development of an instrument
- Image analysis (theoretical training and practical workshop)
- Power analysis (theoretical training and practical workshop)
- Deployment of the Flat Light detector in the field
Applications are accepted until February 15, 2019.
For all details and registration :
Photo: Julie Moffet